Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I need a nap


Many of you know that starting a small business can be both rewarding and taxing. Sometimes it seems that the "taxing" part of it is the majority of what I feel when I'm tired and feeling run down ragged. Although today is Tuesday it feels like next Thursday considering how busy this week has been already. While I am a good time manager, sometimes it's hard juggle when two clients need projects completed at the same time without much lead time. And add on top of that the regular demands and desires of life, let alone sleep!

The dog needs attention, I have to get Christmas gifts and cards ready, the laundry needs folding and the floor vacuuming. I have two projects to complete and get out tonight before starting another full day tomorrow. But all I can think about is a nap. Am I alone here?

I'm sure fellow small business owners wonder, as I do, is this all really worth in the long run? I guess the only way to tell is to keep on keeping on and having faith that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment