Monday, May 24, 2010

So you're like my wife?


Yes! I am like your wife! Yes, that's a great way to explain in one quick sentence how Luxe Personal Concierge can help you. We take on many of those duties you might hand off to your wife. I have not only men but also women use this phrase with me. At a mixer event just last Wednesday I was telling a women we could "make her free time free again" blah blah blah and she piped up "so you are like my wife?!" and I told her "exactly!" and we all had a good laugh but know the importance of having that person in your life who can take care of the things you need done when you don't have the time, the want, or the know-how.

Having that support person in your life can help make that work-life balance truly balanced. We can help plan that business travel, set up company events, assist planning a family reunion, run last minute errands for an event like a wedding or funeral, assist with marketing and presentations, plan your family vacation, research anything you need knowledge of.... we can take on just about anything on your to do list and complete it with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment