Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Helping people makes me feel good

I truly mean that! Helping people simplify their lives, be more productive, and have more free time makes me feel good. And doing it for our own business gives it all new meaning.

However, when you have to do this type of work for others, at your own expense, it really sucks. Believe me, I know. You can work your butt off, making the bosses life easier while he pockets the profits, meanwhile the stress cortisol machine is pumping away making you fatter and more depressed by the day.

Well, I am happy to say that starting Luxe and helping our clients make their lives better is so gratifying. And I love helping each and every client in whatever task they need help with. We meet interesting people, get to do all sorts of tasks from travel planning to being secret shoppers to helping businesses when the owners go on vacation, and make people happier by taking a small load off their shoulders. I look forward to helping many more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment