Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is it time for a massage?


Wow! I had the best massage this past Monday from Mary Meinert. I won it at the last Arroyo Grande Chamber mixer and was elated. It had been ages since I last had a massage and I could have really use (or many) over the last year and a half. Anyway, I contacted Mary to make an appointment and let her know I had a gift certificate. She was very friendly and accommodating. She will come to your home or you can go to her studio in the Village. I decided to go to the studio and it is located near the Arroyo Grande Vet Clinic but it's very quiet and peaceful back there.

When I got there Mary asked if I had any area I wanted focus on but I did not. Once the massage began, with hot towels on the back, I knew I was in for a treat. Mary is very skilled and passionate about what she does. She has not always done massage, but fell into it as her passion after a long career in real estate and escrow. I have to say that this was one of the best massages I have ever had. She makes sure each part of your body is pampered. I will certainly go back to her next time I'm ready for a massage.

If you want to contact Mary for a massage of your own, here phone numbers are 805-481-6638 or 805-40-2672. Tell her Amy at Luxe sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment